DLF Limited is committed to maintain the privacy and accuracy of information that has been provided on this site. All information is provided with the complete knowledge of owner and appropriate measures have been taken to ensure that user's credentials are not misused, accidentally destroyed or lost within the environment of DLF Limited. Though care has been taken in the production of information on this website, DLF Limited will not be responsible and accept any liability for loss incurred in anyway whatsoever, by anyone who may seek to depend on the information contained herein.
- This policy does not apply to the activities of organizations not owned or controlled by us, or to people who are not employed or managed by us.
Information Collection and Use
- We use your Personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
- We compile personally identifiable information when you submit the enquiry form on our website.
- While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name.
- When you submit a form, we ask for your name, email address and phone number apart from what you mention in your comments. Once the form is submitted and it reaches us, the information provided by you is saved in our database and is not shared with any third party.
- We use this information to revert to your query and future reference, and to contact you about products & services.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol, IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not sell, rent or share personally identifiable information made available to us.
- We share personally identifiable information to other companies or people only if
- We have consent to share the information; or
- We reply to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms of Service